Considerations and recommendations for successful introduction of Chrome River into your company / organization
This section provides ideas and best practice recommendations for developing a change management strategy as part of your Chrome River implementation. It offers suggestions for creating a tailored plan to ensure your employees don’t only adopt but embrace these changes!
Your strategy should include communication and instruction on:
- The Emburse Chrome River web application
- Your T&E policy
- Your expense submission and approval process
- Your Invoice Policy
- Your Invoice submssion and approval process
- Include timing and cutover tasks
Communicate early and often:
- Develop initial “coming soon” announcements introducing Chrome River to employees and highlighting the benefits and the reason for the change. A suggested time frame for these announcements is at least two months prior to the Go Live.
- Send updates on the Go Live date for targeted employees( e.g. pilot & deployment waves by department or region)
- Use internal communication tools (intranet, Slack, etc.), to increase awareness and emphasize new policies and processes, and promote key benefits.
Introducing change into any company/organization is challenging and has a huge impact on the overall success of the implementation. We encourage you to review the information provided below to get a jump on developing a roll out approach that will be most effective for your company/organization.
Please refer to the below documents for additional considerations and sample material you may find helpful.
|Change Management Strategy|
|Expense Product Info 2 page||Invoice Product Info 2 page|
|Expense Quick Start Guide||Invoice Quick Start Guide|
|Invoice Quick Start Guide|