Connie Chung, Egencia
Connie Chung is Senior Director of Global Product Management at Egencia
- The Future of Finance: 5 Predictions For Digital Transformation in 2022 And Beyond
- Worried About Business Fraud? Use This B2B Pandemic Payment Fraud Checklist
- 5 Reasons Why Finance & Procurement Work Better Together
- Measure What You Manage: How to Make The Case for AP Automation With ROI To Your CEO
- A Brave New World: 3 Ways for Finance Teams to Navigate the Post- Pandemic Landscape
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.