Connie Chung, Egencia
Connie Chung is Senior Director of Global Product Management at Egencia
- The New Reality of Expense Management, Part 2: 3 Reasons to Revisit Your Solution
- Is Paying Top Dollar for “Just Okay” Expense Management Software Good Enough?
- 5 Important Things That Happened at GBTA 2021
- The New Reality of Travel Management Part 1: 8 Ways You Can Adapt to The New Financial Landscape
- Using Your Data for Negotiations With Vendors
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.