Our team is growing rapidly, so we’re constantly looking for people who can help us continue our journey to become the world’s most loved expense and invoice management solutions.
Why Chrome River: Sandra Ju, HR Manager, Chrome River
Sandra Ju, HR manager at Chrome River, outlines her experience joining Chrome River, and why others should consider joining the company
Empowering Employees: James Sekab, Chrome River
Chrome River's James Sekab talks about how the company's approach to empowering employees allows each team member to have a say in the way that the company is run.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the country and a key player in the Los Angeles tech scene, we’re looking to expand our team, both in the U.S. and overseas. We know that successfully scaling a business is impossible without hiring the best people across every department. In order to maintain our position as the innovation leader in the field, we’re bringing on more product development experts and engineers. That means we need to scale our sales and marketing teams to get our solutions into the market, larger configuration and implementation teams to bring customers online, more customer success staff to ensure our customers get the most out of their Chrome River solution, and a bigger back office team to keep the company firing on all cylinders.
Who We’re Looking For
We develop clever solutions for complex problems, so it goes without saying that in order to do so, we’re looking for people who are similarly smart. Whether you work in product development, customer support, sales or any other role, we need people who can tackle challenges head-on without the need for hand-holding. Being clever also goes beyond simply doing your job: as a leading innovator in the expense and invoice technology industry, we also need people who can work both individually and collaboratively on broader projects to help us maintain our leadership position.
However, as much as our solutions are designed to automate complex processes, that doesn’t mean that we’re looking for robots. Our diverse team includes people with a broad range of interests and backgrounds: they build 3D printers; they’re nationally-ranked pinball players; they’re competitive marathon runners and triathletes; they’re professionally-trained musicians and we encourage everyone to share their real-world experiences with the rest of the team.
Chrome River offers a broad range of benefits, including:
- Company-paid, employee medical coverage
- Company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Dental coverage options
- Vision coverage option
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance and AD&D at group rates
- Paid time-off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual performance review
- Free parking or commuting benefit
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Fully-stocked kitchen with complimentary drinks and snacks
Banishing the Sunday Night Blues
If you have a job where you get that sinking feeling on Sunday night, it’s time for a change.
We know that it’s not all work, work, work, so whether it’s a fully-stocked (and free) snack vending machine, ping pong tournaments, or mid-afternoon fresh-baked cookies, we want our team to enjoy coming to the office every day. We recently expanded and rebuilt our offices to create an environment that’s attractive, fun, open and designed to give the best possible environment for our ever-expanding team.
Our open plan offices not only encourage our teams to foster a more collaborative spirit, but also help our teams to build stronger personal relationships with each other. It’s common to see teams get together socially for an after work drink or a workout challenge at the gym, and our teams also participate in local indoor soccer and basketball leagues.
To see more about Chrome River’s culture, check out our Facebook page.
Location, Location, Location
Our headquarters are based on the Miracle Mile in the Mid-Wilshire district – the heart of Los Angeles. We offer free parking, and the office is located on the 20 / 720 bus routes, as well as a short walk from the 212 / 312 routes.
Our offices are located within walking distance of countless restaurants, offering options ranging from custom-built salads to gourmet burgers to sushi. There is also an ever-changing range of food trucks within five minutes’ walk. If you prefer to spend your lunchtime getting your fill of culture instead of food, we’re next to the La Brea Tar Pits, and a short walk from LACMA and the Petersen Auto Museum.
It gets better once you come in the front door. We also have one of the best (and best looking) office environments around, with ergonomic chairs and standing-capable desks, a kitchen loaded with free snacks and drinks, and even swings and a section of an aircraft fuselage in one of the meeting rooms.
The Best in Tech
We don’t just talk the talk, but we walk the walk. As a leading cloud technology provider, we know it’s important to give our team the best tools for the job. Aside from the world’s best expense management system, we also use the latest in cloud productivity, communications and collaboration solutions to make life as straightforward as possible.
It’s critical to work somewhere that shares your values. Here are the key things that we believe in as an organisation:
- Embrace Change - We operate in an environment of perpetual change and we adapt to circumstances. We willingly accept a challenging mission that forces us to move outside of our comfort zone.
- Growth Mindset - We have a will to win in the marketplace and achieve aggressive and responsible growth.
- Grit and Perseverance - We show resilience and a determination to succeed in the face of challenges. We are committed in heart and mind.
- Master Your Craft - We develop new skills, abilities, and knowledge as an essential element of our work and personal development. We hold ourselves accountable to our commitments.
- Every Experience Matters - We value open communication and clarity and we treat our team members, customers and partners with mutual respect and integrity.
- Stronger as a Team - We work together across offices and geographic locations leveraging our combined strengths. We listen to each other's ideas and opinions so that we may become stronger as a company collectively.