Leverage a suite of global payment solutions
Whether you’re looking for more control in a newly optimized payments program or expanding into a new country, Emburse Pay has you covered. It combines vendor invoice payments, virtual or physical card issuing, and global employee reimbursements into a single suite of global payment solutions.
Select an Emburse Pay option to learn more.
Payment automation for seamless invoicing workflows
Intelligent virtual and physical corporate card alternatives
Reimburse employees in their local currency, anywhere
A one-stop shop for vendor payments
Unifying your invoice lifecycle can lead to massive savings compared to paying bills manually.
B2B Payments puts an end to signing, cutting, and mailing physical checks. In addition, our expert team can work with your vendors to accept electronic payments on your terms — and ensure it integrates perfectly with your finance systems.
Say goodbye to out-of-pocket expenses
Track and control employee spending with virtual or physical cards for business expenses. Emburse Cards are issued in a few clicks with built-in spending rules that take the guesswork out of approved purchases.
Your employees will no longer need to reach for their wallets or wait weeks for reimbursements.
Behind the scenes, your finance team has access to robust policy controls, can set predefined budgets, and sees every transaction sync seamlessly with Expense.
Modernize employee payments — everywhere
Reimbursing your employees in their local currency is complex. Exchange rates fluctuate every second, bank transfer fees add up, and payment portals can be tricky to use — often obscuring your payment status.
Other solutions typically rely on the SWIFT network for the exchange. This adds unnecessary layers resulting in longer transaction times and higher fees. Through our partnership with Wise, you bypass those extra steps with complete transparency of every transaction. What remains is an automated, cost-effective method to reimburse employees’ out-of-pocket expenses, wherever they’re located.
- Flexible electronic payments (like virtual cards and ACH) provide a fast, secure way to pay invoices
- Virtual card payments streamline the entire invoice to pay process and offer incredible savings through cash back rebates
- Our team delivers a white glove approach and helps your vendors to receive your electronic payments
- Unite disconnected systems to accelerate the reconciliation process while simultaneously leveraging electronic payment options
- Optimize cash flow using a complete view of spending in one elegant solution
- Tailor each card with spending rules for merchants, time periods, transaction limits, and more in real time
- Get instant visibility into every transaction as soon as a card is swiped
- Minimize and/or completely eliminate manual reconciliation after the transaction
- Add both virtual and physical Emburse Cards to mobile wallets for easy, secure access
- Suspend or deactivate issued cards with a single click
- Issue for a wide variety of scenarios like travel, perk programs, and office supplies
- Enjoy cash back benefits based on volume
- Pay globally using Wise’s 1,600+ currency routes and 50 currencies
- Connect and begin making payments quickly and securely
- Batch process multiple expenses or reports from one wire transfer
- Proactively address failures from incorrect banking information before processing
- Keep everyone on both sides of the transaction informed of the payments status
- Pay faster and at lower costs - 72% of payments made with Wise complete within 24 hours* and 60% of the cost
*regional dependencies apply
Right out the gate, our coolest configuration was the integration with our firm credit cards. Seeing them pop up in Chrome River without an action on our part is awesome. The benefits of not having to enter as much data for those transactions is great. Speeds up everyone's work involved. Gets the charges processed for client bills or internal budgets faster.