A finger tap is all that’s needed to take advantage of these top business travel tips. Plan, organize, track and process information anywhere, anytime. And with these savvy smart phone apps, you'll look cool, calm and collected while doing it.
Frequent fliers will find this app an essential companion to air travel. FlightTrack gives an extensive look into flight details, worldwide. Airports aren’t the most serene environments, but with this app, business travelers can stay on top of the hustle and bustle.
- View flight details on striking zoom-in, zoom-out maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
- Get accurate departure, delay and gate information
- Be advised of cancellations using push alerts
- Find alternate flights
- Synchronize with iPhone calendar
- Use in offline mode
Business travel can involve transporting unwieldy documents to and from various destinations. Get rid of those messy paper documents by usingTurboscan to convert iPhones or iPads into quick, multipage scanners.
- Scan documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, etc.
- Store or email scanned items as PDF or JPEG files
- Process scans fast! (4 seconds per page)
- Name and edit pages
Chrome River MOBILE
Financial managers and traveling professionals alike can enhance their expense automation with Chrome River MOBILE. Available for free in the Apple app store to subscribed Chrome River customers, this app is packed full of handy functions.
- Log expenses and send them straight to Chrome River
- Snap and save receipt images and ditch the paper
- Managers can easily review/approve/return expense reports including the receipts
- Review/approve Chrome River INVOICE items
This easy-to-use app works with iPhone or iPad and further exemplifies the Chrome River commitment to leveraging technology and simplifying cumbersome tasks for users.
Professionals with places to be know that travel information is best kept at fingertips' length. Bring peace of mind to business trips by taking advantage of these savvy smart phone business travel apps!
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.