As chief financial officer of Emburse, Katherine is responsible for financial strategy, accounting, treasury, financial reporting, planning and analysis. Katherine has more than 20 years of accounting and finance experience. She has deep experience in both private equity-backed and publicly-traded organizations. She earned her CPA at PwC and held a range of senior accounting and finance roles at Fairchild Semiconductor and WEX, Inc. In addition, she was VP of Finance at CashStar, a leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, which was acquired by Blackhawk Network. Prior to the Chrome River and Certify, Inc. merger which formed Emburse, Katherine was CFO at Certify, Inc. Katherine holds a BS in Accounting from Boston College.
- IDC Recognises Chrome River as a Leader in Enterprise AP Automation Solutions
- 9 Signs it’s Time to Switch Expense Management Systems
- Gartner and Ardent Partners Advise How to Build a Best-in-class Accounts Payable Operation
- When Cash (Control) is King: Is Your Accounts Payable Strategy Optimised for a COVID-19 World?
- Getting the Most Out of Your Spend Data with Emburse Insight Advisor
Posts by Category
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.