Head of Corporate Communications
Tim has spent almost 20 years in the marketing trenches on both sides of the Atlantic, having started his career in London before moving to San Diego in 2001. He has worked on a diverse range of technology and consumer campaigns, ranging from start-ups to major global players. Tim’s experience ranges from working with the world’s largest technology firm ,to a chain of hamburger restaurants, both of which have their unique benefits. For the past five years he has been plowing his path in the world of SaaS financial software.
- Ein automatisiertes Rechnungsmanagement verbessert die Agilität
- 9 Anzeichen dafür, dass Sie zu einem anderen Reisekostenmanagementsystem wechseln sollten
- Auszeichnungen, Preise, Awards - warum Kunden, Analysten und Experten Emburse so sehr schätzen
- 6 Schritte zu einem neuen Reisekostenmanagementsystem
- IDC stuft Chrome River als Leader bei Enterprise-Lösungen für das automatisierte Rechnungsmanagement
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.