Chief Product Officer
As chief product officer for Emburse, Ted is focused on improving every aspect of expense and invoice management across the organization’s suite of products. Ted started his career at Google, then spend time at Venmo and Foursquare, then co-founded Abacus in 2014. At Abacus, Ted helped design and build a product that rethinks from the ground up core aspects of the expense reporting process. Abacus and other brands joined forces with Chrome River to form Emburse, to continue to drive product innovation within the industry. Ted has a BS in Anthropology from Bowdoin College.
- Driving AP Success With Automation Part 3: How to Save Time and Money While Increasing Compliance
- Driving AP Success With Automation Part 2: How to Create More Efficient Processes With AP Automation
- VAT IT Partners With Emburse to Help Companies Save 27% on Expenses
- Driving Success With Automation Part 1: 4 Common AP Management Bottlenecks
- The Future of Finance: 5 Predictions For Digital Transformation in 2022 And Beyond
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.