Matt Gahr leads the global sales team, providing senior level counsel to sales directors worldwide, based on his almost 25 years of experience. Matt holds a BS in Business Administration and International Affairs at the University of New Hampshire, and completed his MBA in Technology/Entrepreneurship at the Rady School of Business at the University of California, San Diego. Something you may not know about Matt is… that he is a singer and a guitar player in a band and can occasionally be heard rocking some of Southern California’s less salubrious bars.
- Driving AP Success With Automation Part 3: How to Save Time and Money While Increasing Compliance
- Driving AP Success With Automation Part 2: How to Create More Efficient Processes With AP Automation
- VAT IT Partners With Emburse to Help Companies Save 27% on Expenses
- Driving Success With Automation Part 1: 4 Common AP Management Bottlenecks
- The Future of Finance: 5 Predictions For Digital Transformation in 2022 And Beyond
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.